Dec 14, 2017
Business Core (48 hours*) and Other Required Courses for B.B.A. Degree
All majors in the B.B.A. degree must complete the following courses:
- AC 2503 - Financial Accounting (3) F, SP, SU
- AC 2513 - Managerial Accounting (3) F, SP, SU
- BA 3403 - Enterprise Systems and Analytics (3) F, SP, SU
- BA 3703 - Business Communication (3) F, SP
- BA 3803 - Business Ethics (3) F, SP, SU
- BA 4503 - Business Policy and Strategy (3) F, SP, SU
- EC 2413 - Principles of Microeconomics (3) F, SP, SU
- EC 2403 - Principles of Macroeconomics (3) F, SP, SU
- ENT 2503 - An Entrepreneur's Introduction to Business (3) F, SP
- FI 2503 - Business Analytics (3) F, SP, SU
- FI 3503 - Principles of Finance (3) F, SP, SU
- MG 2013 - Business Statistics (3) F, SP, SU
- MG 3503 - Principles of Management (3) F, SP, SU
- MG 3613 - Legal Aspects of Business I (3) F, SP, SU
- MK 3503 - Principles of Marketing (3) F, SP, SU
- OSCM 3503 - Operations and Supply Chain Management (3) F, SP, SU
- MA 1113 - College Algebra (3) F, SP, SU or MA 1123 or MA 1135 or MA 1314 or MA 2053
Select three hours from the following international courses:
* There are 48 hours in the business core. EC 2413 and MA 1113 are also included in the general education requirements.
Total hours required: 24
(in addition to the B.B.A. requirements)
Specific Courses Required:
Concentrations (pick one)
Pick any three ENT 3000- or ENT 4000-level courses.
Pick any three FI 3000- or FI 4000-level courses (other than Principles of Finance (FI 3503)).
Pick any three courses offered in one of the other four concentrations.
A grade of “C” or higher is required for all upper-division accounting courses included in the major. The course must be re-taken if a grade lower than “C” is received.