Jan 23, 2020
Business Core (49 hours*) and Other Required Courses for B.B.A. Degree
All majors in the B.B.A. degree must complete the following courses:
- AC 2503 - Financial Accounting (3) F, SP, SU
- AC 2513 - Managerial Accounting (3) F, SP, SU
- BA 3403 - Enterprise Systems, Reporting, and Visualization (3) F, SP, SU
- BA 3703 - Business Communication (3) F, SP
- BA 3803 - Business Values (3) F, SP, SU
- BA 4503 - Business Strategy (3) F, SP, SU
- EC 2403 - Principles of Macroeconomics (3) F, SP, SU
- EC 2413 - Principles of Microeconomics (3) F, SP, SU
- ENT 2503 - An Introduction to Business (3) F, SP
- FI 2503 - Business Analysis, Techniques and Tools (3) F, SP, SU
- FI 3503 - Principles of Finance (3) F, SP, SU
- MA 2183 - Elementary Statistics (3) F, SP, SU
- MG 3503 - Leading and Managing People (3) F, SP, SU
- MG 3613 - Legal Aspects of Business I (3) F, SP, SU
- MG 4813 - Data Driven Decision Making (3) SP
- MK 3503 - Principles of Marketing (3) F, SP, SU
- OSCM 3503 - Operations and Supply Chain Management (3) F, SP, SU
- UN 1321 - Personal Finance (1) F, SP
Select three hours from the following international courses:
* There are 49 hours in the business core. EC 2403 and MA 2183 are also included in the general education requirements.
Total hours required: 24
(in addition to the B.B.A. requirements)
Specific Courses Required:
Concentrations (pick one)
Pick any three ENT 3000- or ENT 4000-level courses.
Pick any three FI 3000- or FI 4000-level courses (other than Principles of Finance (FI 3503).
Pick any three courses offered in one of the other four concentrations.
A grade of “C” or higher is required for all upper-division accounting courses included in the major. The course must be re-taken if a grade lower than “C” is received.