Apr 16, 2024  
2022-23 Undergraduate Catalog 
2022-23 Undergraduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

English as a Second Language (ESL) Endorsement

Students seeking an initial teaching license (K-12 or 7-12) can also seek an ESL (English as a Second Language) endorsement to add to the initial teaching license by successfully completing the following requirements:


Praxis II Required: In addition, students seeking the ESL add-on endorsement will have to pass the ESL Praxis II exam and complete a field placement in an ESL/ELL classroom during student teaching.