Jul 18, 2024  
2022-23 Undergraduate Catalog 
2022-23 Undergraduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

CM 411V - Independent Study and Research (1, 2) F, SP, SU

The student works closely with his/her research director in all aspects of a chemical research problem. The student is expected to make original contributions and present a paper to the chemistry faculty based on his/her findings. Acceptance of a paper by the research director is required.